Dividend Updates - Loving the early Christmas presents

We are almost towards the final few months into the new year and I am thrilled to see my early Christmas present in the form of passive income dividends.

It's great to see when your dividends income are growing and which will get closer day by day to covering your expenses.


Although not as impressive as the ones I previously received in the traditional month of May and Aug, I'll still take this with a great leap of pride. A pride that shows constant improvement year after year and their organic growth which will increase over the long haul of my investing journey.



CounterDividend (S$)Payable Date
SPH1,050.00 20 Dec 13
FraserCenterpoint Trust (FCT)894.00 29 Nov 13
FraserCommercial Trust (FCOT)290.00 29 Nov 13
First Reit255.00 29 Nov 13
Plife Reit80.00 10 Dec 13
Boustead140.00 12 Dec 13
Total2,709.00

I'm still awaiting for AHT and the early distribution from Ascott. So the total figure would probably be closer to S$3K. Still somewhat a far cry from the goal but it's getting there... a day by a day.